Former DAR House

The DAR House was originally built in 1807 by Tille Parker to serve as a tavern and boarding house for the Vermont legislature that was meeting in Woodstock that year. It was later purchased by the Daughters of the American Revolution, and for many years served as a museum. It is currently a private residence.

For more information, contact the Woodstock History Center.

Find the DAR House on this map of Woodstock.