This block consists of 2 connected homes. The western part of this building was built in 1823. Over the years, it has served as a store, tin shop, printing office, and more recently a home. The wing section of this building has a Colonial Revival porch that is decorated with fluted Ionic columns.
For more information, contact the Woodstock History Center.
Find the Lyman Mower Block on this map of Woodstock.