Park Cottage

This structure was built in 1807 by William Raymond to serve as both a store and a home. Later in the 19th century, it became the Park Hotel, and later still an annex to the White Cupboard Inn that was located at 1 the Green. 

For more information, contact the Woodstock History Center.

Find the Park Cottage House on this map of Woodstock.