The central part of this home was built in 1787 to serve as a tavern. It was originally built on what is now the Green, and then later moved to this site when the Green was enlarged. In addition to being used as a tavern, over the years it has also been used as both a store and a house.
For more information, contact the Woodstock History Center.
Find the Richardson House on this map of Woodstock.