The present St. James Church was completed in 1908. It was designed by Ralph Adams Cram, who was one of the foremost architects of churches in the country. Other structures designed by Cram include the Cathedral of St. John the Divine in New York City and a number of buildings on the Princeton University campus.
For more information, contact the Woodstock History Center.
Find the St. James Church on this map of Woodstock.