Three Gables

Originally there was a blacksmith shop on the site of this house. The blacksmith shop, which periodically also served as a dwelling, later burned. The current house on this site was owned by James Murdock, a local jeweler, from 1880-1920, and in the mid 20th century was remodeled by the architect David Adler.

For more information, contact the Woodstock History Center.

Find the Three Gables on this map of Woodstock.