The Town Hall was completed in 1900. At the time it was constructed, the second floor of the building was designed to be an opera house. The opera house section had an elegantly-appointed stage and a sloped floor.
In 1927, a fire damaged much of the building, which was later restored. At the time of the restoration, the pedimented front with columns was added to the original building.
For more information, contact the Woodstock History Center.
Find Town Hall on this map of Woodstock.